The Best Nipple Cream for Sore, Cracked, & Chapped Nipples after Breastfeeding is actually a Gel!
Instant Relief to the Rescue!
It’s a Gel, Not a Nipple Cream, Recommended by Leading Lactation Consultants
Lanolin Free | Vegan | Water Based | Pharmacist Formulated | Safe for Mom & Baby
No Need to Wash Off Before Breastfeeding
“This gel is so amazing I cried with relief!”
“Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel is incredible, fast acting, soothing, refreshing and my breastfeeding clients absolutely love it!”
Brenda, Lactation Consultant, Maryland
“I give this product a 10!
The smell of the peppermint, the coolness of the gel and the fact that my baby can eat immediately after without wiping off…Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel outperforms lanolin.”
Sandy, North Carolina
“Works great! Love that it is all natural!”
“I exclusively pump & currently have a 3.5 month old & I love this stuff! A little goes a long way, and I love how not sticky it is. Before this trying to heal my sore/itchy nipples involved using super sticky cream that stained my bras and was so hard to get off my hands.”
“A really nice product…cools and refreshes the nipples and makes it good to go for the next feeding.”
“I was given this product back in 05/2019 by a lactation consultant and it was a breastfeeding LIFE SAVER! I’m now due with my second (06/2021) and I’m most definitely stocking up!”
“Love this product! All natural ingredients, very relaxing and pleasant aroma. I also really love that it’s not greasy. Nice and gentle. Great find!”
Tatiyana, New York
“Felt Good! I love this product. The cooling effect feels so good especially right after you are done pumping. Makes everything feel comfortable between sessions. I would buy again.”
Safe for You & Baby Too
Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel for sore & cracked nipples is the only lanolin-free, vegan, water-based product that instantly soothes and cools nipples that have become sore, cracked, chapped or chafed.
Recommended by lactation consultants worldwide, our patented formula contains just four, all-natural, FDA-Certified ingredients that are safe for both Mom and Baby, so there’s no need to wash off before breastfeeding.
How to Use Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel for
Instant Soothing Relief on Painful, Cracked Nipples
Use a SMALL AMOUNT and APPLY IN A THIN LAYER … a little goes a long way!
IF THE GEL DRIES WITH A WHITE APPEARANCE, TOO MUCH WAS USED.
SIMPLY WASH OFF WITH WARM WATER, DRY THE AREA AND REAPPLY A SMALLER AMOUNT.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel is the only all-natural, lanolin-free, vegan, water-based nipple care product that provides instant soothing, cooling relief for sore nipples due to breastfeeding.
OUR SORE & CRACKED NIPPLE FORMULA WORKS TWO WAYS:
1. Chilled – When put in the refrigerator or cup of ice for 10 minutes, our thick gel becomes a thin liquid that provides instant soothing relief on sore, cracked skin. As it dries, it expands to fill in cracks in the nipple, forming a breathable, protective layer that helps lock in moisture and prevent infection.
2. Body/Room Temperature – Our thick gel protects and moisturizes dry, chapped, chafed skin just like a balm, butter, cream or lotion.
– Chilled – Place bottle in a cup of ice or the refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow the gel to transform into a thin liquid. Dispense a very small amount on your fingers and apply in a thin layer to affected area(s) as often as needed.
– Body/Room Temperature – Dispense a very small amount on your fingers and apply in a thin layer to affected area(s) as often as needed.
All ingredients are safe for Mom & Baby so there’s no need to wash off before breastfeeding!
Do not use if allergic to ingredients.
PLEASE NOTE: When dry, the gel should be clear. If it has a white appearance, that’s a sign that too much gel was used. Simply wash off with warm water, dry the area and reapply a smaller amount. (It may take a little bit of trial and error to judge how much gel is too much. Don’t give up!)
– Poloxamer | Hydrogel. Mixture of plant-based flavonoid poloxamers & fatty esters
– Gluconolactone & Sodium Benzoate | Preservative that prevents contamination. Broad-spectrum antimicrobial made from corn; ECOCERT, WholeFoods and the European REACH regulation compliant as a preservative in certified organic cosmetics
– Mentha Piperita (Peppermint)
Peppermint Oil is safe only when used in trace amounts to create peppermint water, like our water-based Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel (the formula for Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel uses 2mL of peppermint oil for every 1,000 mL of
USP grade water. This represents 1/5 of a percent
, an amount too minuscule to have an affect on your baby or your breastmilk production).
According to research findings published in International Breastfeeding Journal *, peppermint water was found to be:
– Safe for babies
– Soothing and calming
– Antimicrobial (prevents the growth of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses, and fungi)
– Effective in the prevention of nipple crack
*‘Effect of peppermint water on prevention of nipple cracks in lactating primiparous women: a randomized controlled trial’, International Breastfeeding Journal , 2007.
For every 1,000 mL of USP grade water, we add 2 mL of peppermint oil. This means that for every application there is 1/4,000 of a teaspoonful of peppermint oil (1/8,000 of a teaspoon of menthol) per application.
No. The formula for Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel uses 2 mL of peppermint oil for every 1,000 mL of
USP grade water. This represents 1/5 of a percent
, an amount too minuscule to have an affect on your baby or your breastmilk production.
Currently, more than 10,000 (and counting!) moms and babies have safely used Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel!
YES! While we have a new company name – Dr. Nice’s Natural Products – and new, mess-free packaging that works when our gel is either cooled or at room temperature, Dr. Frank J. Nice’s patent-pending formula remains the same.
Questions? We’d love to hear from you.
If you have breastfeeding and/or lactation questions, we’d love to hear from you! Please reach out to us via the email below.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A. in San Diego, California
Let’s Get Social!