Sore, Cracked, Chapped Nipples
Caused by Breastfeeding?
Instant Relief to the Rescue!
Recommended by Lactation Consultants
Lanolin Free | Vegan | Water Based | Pharmacist Formulated | Safe for Mom & Baby
No Need to Wash Off Before Breastfeeding
Safe for You & Baby Too
Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel is the only lanolin-free, vegan, water-based product that instantly soothes and cools nipples that have become sore, cracked, chapped or chafed from breastfeeding.
Recommended by lactation consultants worldwide, Dr. Frank J. Nice’s patent-pending formula contains just four all-natural ingredients that are safe for both Mom and Baby, so there’s no need to wash off before breastfeeding.
How to Use Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel for
Instant Soothing Relief on Painful, Cracked Nipples
Use a SMALL AMOUNT and APPLY IN A THIN LAYER … a little goes a long way!
IF THE GEL DRIES WITH A WHITE APPEARANCE, TOO MUCH WAS USED.
SIMPLY WASH OFF WITH WARM WATER, DRY THE AREA AND REAPPLY A SMALLER AMOUNT.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel is the only all-natural, lanolin-free, vegan, water-based nipple care product that provides instant soothing, cooling relief.
OUR UNIQUE FORMULA WORKS TWO WAYS:
1. Chilled – When put in the refrigerator or cup of ice for 10 minutes, our thick gel becomes a thin liquid that provides instant soothing relief on sore, cracked skin. As it dries, it expands to fill in cracks in the nipple, forming a breathable, protective layer that helps lock in moisture and prevent infection.
2. Body/Room Temperature – Our thick gel protects and moisturizes dry, chapped, chafed skin just like a balm, butter, cream or lotion.
– Chilled – Place bottle in a cup of ice or the refrigerator for 10 minutes to allow the gel to transform into a thin liquid. Dispense a very small amount on your fingers and apply in a thin layer to affected area(s) as often as needed.
– Body/Room Temperature – Dispense a very small amount on your fingers and apply in a thin layer to affected area(s) as often as needed.
All ingredients are safe for Mom & Baby so there’s no need to wash off before breastfeeding!
Do not use if allergic to ingredients.
PLEASE NOTE: When dry, the gel should be clear. If it has a white appearance, that’s a sign that too much gel was used. Simply wash off with warm water, dry the area and reapply a smaller amount. (It may take a little bit of trial and error to judge how much gel is too much. Don’t give up!)
– Poloxamer | Hydrogel. Mixture of plant-based flavonoid poloxamers & fatty esters
– Gluconolactone & Sodium Benzoate | Preservative that prevents contamination. Broad-spectrum antimicrobial made from corn; ECOCERT, WholeFoods and the European REACH regulation compliant as a preservative in certified organic cosmetics
– Mentha Piperita (Peppermint)
Peppermint Oil is safe only when used in trace amounts to create peppermint water, like our water-based Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel.
According to research findings published in International Breastfeeding Journal *, peppermint water was found to be:
– Safe for babies
– Soothing and calming
– Antimicrobial (prevents the growth of microorganisms, including bacteria, viruses, and fungi)
– Effective in the prevention of nipple crack
*‘Effect of peppermint water on prevention of nipple cracks in lactating primiparous women: a randomized controlled trial’, International Breastfeeding Journal , 2007.
YES! While we have a new company name – Dr. Nice’s Natural Products – and new, mess-free packaging that works when our gel is either cooled or at room temperature, Dr. Frank J. Nice’s patent-pending formula remains the same.
“This gel is so amazing I cried with relief!”
“Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel is incredible, fast acting, soothing, refreshing and my breastfeeding clients absolutely love it!”
“I give this product a 10!
The smell of the peppermint, the coolness of the gel and the fact that my baby can eat immediately after without wiping off…Dr. Nice’s Moisturizing Gel outperforms lanolin.”
Nice News for Nursing Moms
Dr. Frank J. Nice blogs about topics related to breastfeeding and lactation pharmacology, answers questions and offers trusted advice.
Questions? We’d love to hear from you.
If you have breastfeeding or lactation questions for Dr. Nice or you’re interested in scheduling a consultation or lecture, please reach out via email.
Proudly Made in the USA in San Diego, California
Let’s Get Social!